Hi friends! If you’re a student or anyone who takes lots of notes, you’ve got to check out Google’s AI note-taking app. It’s called NotebookLM, and guess what? It’s totally free! Here’s a quick guide to get you started:
1. Sign Up for NotebookLM
- First, visit the website https://notebooklm.google/signup.
- Sign up to join the waitlist; they’ll send you an access link super fast.
- Canadians, heads up! If you can’t get in, try using a VPN. Opera Browser has one for free at https://www.opera.com/.
2. Choose Your Docs
- After you’re in, click “New source“.
- Pick the Google Docs you want to use and add them.
- Like magic, NotebookLM will create a summary or “Source Guide” of your docs.
3. Ask Away
- Your Source Guide isn’t just for show – it’s interactive! Check out the questions it suggests for you.
- Think of it as your own personal study assistant, ready to help with your notes.
- Want to try something else? You could ask, “What’s the summary of the first chapter?” or any question you like!
4. Keep Your Notes Tidy
- You can save any answers in your notes to look at later.
- Feel free to edit your notes how you like them.
And that’s it! You’re ready to boost your productivity with NotebookLM. Give it a try and see how much easier your note-taking can be!